Social Media Marteking Services
While search engine optimisation takes around six months and sometimes more depending on the complexity of the search engine keywords, to show results, the use of social media delivers quickly. Websites such as FaceBook, YouTube and Twitter have a very wide reach. Traffic can be attracted from these networks.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
Social media is where the future is. Moving away from one-way traditional advertising, information travels through communication.
- Community building: Social media is one place where people look for others sharing their interest. Thus, it is natural that there are many people out there who have certain business needs and are intermingling with each other. If you can serve their purpose, social media marketing can involve creating communities of such people around your business. This can help you in building strategic relationships online with customers, helping them know your products. Also, you can keep yourself updated with the recent developments in the industry and take tips from experts about how to make more profits.
- Brand building: Any social media marketing campaign aims at increasing the volume of interaction about the brand. The more people talk online about your brand, the greater will be its visibility, recognition and knowledge. So, the first step is to keep throwing simple and helpful messages to your prospective and existing customers and let them discuss these.
- Traffic generation: If your social media content hits the front page of a major video sharing, social news or bookmarking site, this can send a huge amount of traffic to your website. This does not mean the traffic will equate to conversions, but it should generate momentum in the right direction. In addition, a significant section of the traffic coming to your site through social media platforms will be recommended by somebody. People who liked your blog or found your presentation impressive may spread the link across their network.
Social Media Marketing: How it Works
Marketing on social media includes:
- putting up posts promoting your brand/products on blogs
- creating profiles of your business on social networking sites
- creating viral multimedia content and posting it on websites such as YouTube
- Creating followers to your Twitter page
- Increasing the likes to your business page trough your fans
To optimise social media, it is important that the services are customised to your business. Desynz ensure that the social media marketing strategy is designed on the basis of the unique selling proposition of your business. Also, it takes into account your other requirements, such as target market and business model.
View SMO Prososal Presentation
|Contact us for a personalised quote|